View Single Post
Old 22-04-2018, 06:26 AM
Suspended
You know what I don't like, the thing I don't like that some people do is, when I am walking through the shopping mall or any place really going somewhere and some people cut In front of me an walk really slow, I also don't like it when people take for ever to do something, so I have to wait for them, like we need to fix the car for example but they want to take there time and just make the process longer then it has to be by also doing other things to the car as well that don't need to be done, another example if we are going somewhere but the person I am with is taking for ever to get ready or sort stuff. Another one is someone is trying to do something maybe on a GPS in a car for example and doesn't know what they are doing, but thinks they do and just sit there trying to figure something out that I could do in one second.

I don't like it when people are slow and stupid basically especially when stuff needs to be done, stupidity on its own is ok cause it can be funny, but slowness mixed with stupid.. no! .... rant over.