View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 02:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Is this your personal experience? Have you sought love and found it? Do you feel love is something worth seeking?

This thread was meant more in humor due to the combative like atmosphere on this section earlier this year. Reading the threads i was like "where is the love in the love section?"

Reflecting back i'm more inclined to agree with my earlier post: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...2&postcount=48
Sort of my experience...but if you go looking for love in the middle of a war zone, you're not gonna find it.

If you go looking for natural beauty at a diamond mine or a toxic waste dump, it ain't there...and if you expect anybody else is gonna care or give a s*** about you, except for like a church or benevolent society where people still have old fashioned morals, you shall be disappointed.

I am sorry, but I don't really understand what humour is, so I apologise for not getting the meaning of this thread...I have just been feeling a bit underappreciated lately, and so I went online just to see what other people did when they also felt underappreciated to get some ideas... only to read thousands of comments which said; "nobody cares... nobody else gives a f*** about you or your life, or anybody else but themselves, so get over yourself, wake the f*** up and stop being such an attention-seeking pussy"...and I felt like crying.

So I needed to come on here and offload....trying to find a thread where I could express my sorrow about the way humanity IS now...and I found your thread and thought "this will do".