View Single Post
Old 28-02-2019, 06:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Greetings, I hope that you are well Tracey. In order to find you mission, you must look to the Creator to show this to you in some way; dream, vision, voice, etc. Humans and spirits can help you only in part to learn your purpose, but the one that Created you knows exactly what your purpose is.

I am not too sure what you believe in, but I believe you understand the value of fulfilling the purpose of your birth. This should be, at this time the centre of your focus. When you find this, you find balance. This would be a good time to let go of anything that concerns other worlds, dimensions and grounding, and all that kind of stuff. I have read your posts before and you carry so much information and knowledge and most of it is not taking you where you want to go.

Now you can put it in a box somewhere and focus soley on asking the Sole Creator for your purpose and why He made you and you found yourself on earth. Don't look left or right, just stick to this, and all the tools and techniques you've learnt and practice must be polarized in this direction.

When you empty yourself, you will be filled with new information and knowledge pertaining to your destiny and service to others. To serve others is one thing, but to know how to serve them according to our purpose is another thing. See how Michaelangelo serves others still by his paintings.

And of all the things we can ask the Sole Creator , this yields a quick answer. Then when you get it, He empowers you and you can truly find balance. May the Creator guide you. Peace and Love.