View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 04:35 PM
Experiencer

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Question, if you are using gratitude because you feel that being grateful will help you get what you want, then isn't that having an ulterior motive? Isn't having an ulterior motive counter intuitive? Isn't it all about your intentions?
[b]I'm going to comment on pretty much everything that's been said above, and chose this one to use for quotes. Thanks jre5139, but I believe ulterior motives carry their own energy different from true intention and whatever that is is going to attract, for our higher (the unknown) good. I also don't believe motives are even connected with intuition, but what do I know.

llp6185 and Aube Borealis, your points for attraction (for good) are certainly giving you a faaar better chance of attracting good. Yet Lorelyen believes this is all for acquisition, not spiritual alignment blabla as if you (she)doesn't get something wanted there's reason to be bitter. Small thinking and not sounding too spiritually minded to me in my humble opinion
[b]
Quote:
And what of the fact that we co-create with the other souls around us? Some things are not entirely our decisions, it involves another soul that has free will, not just talking about relationships but so many things involves someone else... Sure you could try to do some type of witchcraft mind control but would there not be consequences for messing with another person's free will?
Always conswquesces, and to me it sounds as if your first statements are correct, yet then where witchcraft if concerned, it sounds to me (messing with another's free will) as if you're mixing apples and oranges so to say. In other words, trying to understand the blending of someone else's energy (freewill, intentions . . )with our own . . can't be explained. Black magic, or whatever one calls messing on the dark-side certainly is never positive or good IMO!!!,
Quote:
Lorelyen, I'm interested to know more about the connection between occult practices and LOA, what is the connection?
[/COLORLorelyen, I believe there's a lot more to your perception of this law than you're telling, or not telling I am not trying to be confrontational, I just believe it's better to thoroughly understand.

TechnicGeek: I watched, stopped, wrote, watched . . the YTube video by Miss Teal. Wow, she's got some agenda.

I don't know who she thinks she is, but her video seemed really over the top with her bias projecting her great wisdom or awareness. She speaks as if she IS talking to ones with "elementary understanding" and she's attempting to foster HER agenda, which is who cares.

She has colored this law of attraction into complication & confusion. Humans need a deeper understanding (spiritual wisdom?) of this law in order not to believe they'll get everything their little heart desires. This is what the movie, THE SECRET, attempted. Yes, the influences of this great mystery of life everyone wants to EXPLAIN are ever present, but for her to say "F--k the LOA", is her agenda, not humanity's. Miss Teal speak as if she's back 11 years ago. Wake up beautiful Ms Teal ~ gather in your newbies before they catch on while they're becoming better people.

I was surprised to see the animation parts, in that video, were seemingly done by the same that did Spirit Science - who knows.

Well, there's Joyce's $2 worth (long not necessarily in value )