View Single Post
Old 28-09-2017, 11:42 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
I had a vivid dream last night . It was directly connected to this post. I was thinking about astral projection after replying here and later at night had a dream where I was flying. Wish I was astral projecting or an OBE but it wasn't.

I was among big flowers. It was a flower garden full of biiig "sun flowers". I was practicing my flying abilities while my dad was standing on the ground watching me with crossed arms. I was telling him "I met Buddha , he taught me how to fly" hehe It actually felt like flying. I felt like I was a butterfly.

Then few moments later I was climbing up a rocky ancient staircase while talking to a stranger. At the top of the rocky mountain there was an ancient king (an Indian King) and he asked me where did I meet Buddha.

Since I felt that the flying experience was real - specially when I was trying to balance my self and carefully trying to approach the sunflowers could it be some sort of an astral projection?

No, but you're well on your way: flying in a dream is an indication that your retaining energy. Keep it up, and you'll be projecting in no time!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMs...5re6_Oi-NRKtNw