View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 12:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensei
Dear Sparrow,
This is my first time writing you and hope you can guide me towards the answer I seek.

Lost my girlfriend two months ago from a car accident, one from which I miraculously just walked from without serious physical injury..

I still feel that she has to have survived as a soul or spirit. I just don`t feel her `haunting` or clearly communicating with me. Am I blocking this through grief/emotions, has she gone to another place where its hard to reach her.
The first week there where signs and more feeling of her still being around us. These last weeks it`s like she is still in my heart, but not always close to us here

Dear Kensei,

Salutations of love within light.

As with all these friendly exchanges, I may not be able to guide you to the answer that you seek, but I may open the box of my own wisdom, and my own spiritual reach, through which many answers I have found.

So it is we should look at the questions you have in such weeks held.

Quote:
My questions for today
Will I see and hold her again once my time comes to leave this planet?

If this is something you both choose, then it cannot fail to transpire, for such is the will of the Creator. All things are cyclical in nature, which the universe acts to remind you that you will always be reunited with your past and become whole again.

Quote:
I read about soulmates and find it difficult to fully wrap my head around. Example: if we have multiple soulmates she might be with someone else now, that just boggles my mind. I mean she was my girl and I was hers, it`s strange to think of someone coming between that.

There exists many forms of philosophy and debate in regard to this soulmate subject. Even though I continue to remind human beings that their spirit is a self-sovereign, self-fulfilled energy which lacks nothing, the mind of man still persists to invent these absorbent romanticised notions where they set themselves up as being incomplete without some other external energy or entity. I remind the mind of many that this grand love they feel is simply a glimpse of the love which permeates between ALL beings in the spirit world, and in fact is your spirits natural state of connection with all life, not reserved for just one human soul. It is the human mind, the human ego and possessive nature which attempts to define and claim another life form as belonging to them, or they somehow being incomplete without another individual being. It is this possessiveness and desire to claim something as yours which further adds to your pain, your suffering and your diminished self-worth following the absence of another. Your loved one understands this, for this is why they leave you to live your life as a sovereign being; they do not want you to have to rely on their presence, their approval and their continuous affirmations for your continued progression in life. They have tried to explain this in your dream state. You have already gained acknowledgement from them through various electrical and electrostatic mediums around in your surroundings, but your preoccupation for wanting more ‘signs’ actually pushes them further away, simply because you are looking for them with expectancy.

Quote:
Why did I survive and she had to go?

Attempting to conceive some divine meaning behind this question will merely add salt to your wound, for there is no answer which could completely satisfy your sorrows. You were not meant to learn some grand lesson through this, nor was it a result of some karmic debt visited upon you, or they. Circumstances happen within the physical world as a result of the combination of many other collective circumstances which cause undesirable consequences, and remind you of the preciousness and vulnerability of physical life.

Quote:
Honestly there is no logical reason why I got out of that crash alive.

Life is not logical. You may invent a hundred reasons why you believe you survived, but every one of them leads you to the same reality; you are here, you are alive, now what are you going to do with this life?

Quote:
What can I do to work on the relationship from this situation?

It is not so much a matter of your relationship with this other being, but your relationship with your own thoughts. The sooner you realise this other being does not belong to you - as some object of dependency, that you can in fact succeed and excel in life with the relationship you have with your own sentient spirit, the smoother will be your transition to recovery and inner acceptance. Your own spirit is the only true thing you need to connect to, all other doors will open to you through this direction and desire.

Some of these words may lean heavy on your heart, and some resistance will present itself, but there is a time for fluffy coated words of comfort and there is a time for greater truth and perspective.

My friendship is yours.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸