View Single Post
Old 13-07-2018, 12:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I like to relate a story in regards.

When I first contacted my spirit guides and shared that experience, I got the same reply; "don't listen to those angels, they are only demons in disguise" and so, I took it to my guides who said "don't listen to those humans, they are only demons in disguise". LOL

I learned a LOT from that...in that what OTHERS experience can in no way reflect ones own experiences at this level.

While I may not have had any real life changing and transformative experience with living 'Divine Masters' on this physical plane, I have also been in the presence of Lord Shiva...my 'inner Guru' and THAT experience totally goes beyond words...nothing I could write here will ever be able to express it.

I think deception happens often in regards to certain spirit folk saying they are someone they are not .

When it boils down to wolves in sheep's clothing at a point one can see through their guise .

I would say it depends on how clearly one can see things in more ways than one .

A demon can not emulate the love of divine being / God / Goddess / ascended master .

If peeps get to experience such a union then there will be no doubt about it as you were no in doubt regarding your experience/s with Shiva .

I like what you said regarding "don't listen to those humans, they are only demons in disguise"

x daz x