View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 05:18 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
You know what is a real kicker? Yes - you do all that after/between lives, but you can also do a fair bit of that right now. You can meet with your guides all the time...certainly as needed. You can review what is needed from a higher or more integrated perspective. What is needed at a soul level. You can see the true purpose of healing, radical forgiveness, authentic love, and reconciliation. You can be with your loved ones in spirit...at least from time to time. With your closest soul fam, it seems in spirit you are always held in the circle of belonging...a place where all things were, are, and will come to be. It's just the ticket for growth and being.

So much of all that we think awaits is in fact here now. We're just in the body and bound by the laws of our universe/existence. Not eternally and not in the realm of spirit, of course, just regarding the physical aspects, more or less. Sometimes more so, sometimes less so

Peace & blessings
7L

Thanks, 7luminaries. I am thrilled that this is how it is for you. As to me, I still have to go to a medium to talk to my loved ones in spirit. But, the day isn't over yet, right?

Blessings