View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 02:14 PM
Angel1

Ha, what fun for you, Micromacro!
Yes, the Shabd, the Sound Current. ( Hi, iamthat)
Divine Music, Celestial Harmonies, Music of the Spheres...all can be googled...
have fun with all you will find online...you will find words like Sant Mat, Radhasoami..read on.

Yes, off to the right.
Now, since i have been practicing this as part of what I was taught...
I can tell you...cuz of 44 years of sitting for many hours a sitting just listening to this...many sounds, many layers, will happen taking you to
transcendent places.
You may hear thunder, water in many ways, crickets, bassoons, strings, angels singing eternally, ♫ brass, ♫ full melodies you can play on an instrument later..
Oh my, the wonders of concentrating on this heavenly experience.

Place ear plugs in, the waxy ones are best ...turn off all distractions and sit...a satin sleep mask helps.

Then, read Kabir who speaks of the unstruck strings... the flute.
Find a book online by Kirpal Singh...'Naam or Word', SO much more will be explained.
This is not tinnitus.

While a mantra ends...this is the Sacred Sound that has always been, heard by a few,
never dies, will always be, permeates All That IS.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru