View Single Post
Old 17-10-2010, 12:21 PM
Master

Come Together

I begin this stream of thought with a message of unity and commitment.
I cannot emphasise enough the importance of each and every heart, mind and soul coming together. It does not matter what age, race, class, gender, belief or anything else you identify as different among you, you are all brothers and sisters of the same family of light. You all have a shared commitment to one another upon this planet, within this solar system, and within the grand cosmic cycle of life. Each weave threads within one another’s lives, touching one another in ways you do not realize. Each one playing a role in another’s journey and spiritual destiny. Each one a representative of the human species. Each one a statement of what is possible to achieve by coming together as a united family. With a united purpose, a united dream and focus, humanity could change the face of the world in one single day.
Each light of every soul must come together, despite their many trivial differences, and forge a future that can be heaven on Earth for tomorrows children.
See not the differences between your brother and sister as obstacles to love and barriers to peace, but as meaningful gifts of beauty and promise that exist to complete who you are.

Come together.

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸