View Single Post
Old 18-10-2006, 07:11 PM
e-ma

Hello..

Good advice all round here, hope that all is going well for you auricman.

I have been asking this exact question for what seems an eternity now, and I think I might have come one tiny step closer to figuring out how it all works..

It takes immense lifechanging work and progress to actually pierce and activate the chakras. I remember when I opened my crown, it was after months of reading and going psychotic and chanting and praying. I felt it ripping open and I was realizing stuff that I had never realized before. I was in floods of tears. My whole life changed after that moment. I expect that the same is true of opening all of the other chakras. It's more like a step forward in your whole life-evolution, a massive event, as opposed to just finding out how to temporarily open up a chakra.

This article might be a bit heavy but after I had read it a few times my understanding became a bit clearer...

El Collie's article on the Chakras

To open the heart I am trying to learn how to love and accept, trying to practise compassion and kindness..

To open the third eye I did meditations staring at the third eye point in the mirror, also reading a lot of lucid material helped..