Thread: Supersoul
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 12:29 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe
I've never read the book but isn't it the same thing as "soul families" basically?

As in your soul group? It's talking really about something different.

i've tried to place the past few books i've read into a context with other stuff. i've read a lot of the past 60 years of research on past life/inter life work. i've read a lot of the NDE/OBE stuff. i've read all kinds. It interests me as to how all of the 'different' areas may combine or link up? It's all obviously talking about spirituality/the spiritual Worlds, but different material does appear, despite some similarities, to also be saying different things, in some cases very different things.

i don't honestly know is the honest answer - i suppose i will when i physically die?

There doesn't appear to be categorical answers to life on the other side of the veil - other than what i'd consider a surety that life continues after physical death.

In relation to Soul Groups/Family - some of those areas may be referring to the 'lower' realms/worlds. To cite Pealer's work - those Worlds below the 5th.

i'm not sure that anyone wholly knows who is in human form, whatever their credentials.