View Single Post
Old 30-08-2011, 01:28 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
With love and light, and with utter delight.

I would have this question broken down into smaller fragments of understanding, in order that you may address what you currently believe in order to form such a question.

Your question denotes that each soul having a physical experience must manufacture some form of mission in order to move into this frequency. This would be inaccurate from our perspective, the Asceleottyi.

Such a suggestion not only presumes your spirit thinks and behaves like a human persona, in that it feels the need to prearrange and chart everything out, but it also presumes failure is then a possibility for the spirit when the human persona does not fulfil this so-called mission. The spirit fails in nothing. That is a Truth. For if the spirit can fail, so too can prime creator.

Human beings like to manufacture themselves a sense of mission because it raises their Self-worth and motivates them to aspire higher than where they presently are. Unfortunately, when the human persona feels they have gone astray from their mission they suffer the consequences of the duality of their own creation. It can be seen then, from one point of view, that such a belief can have both positive momentum and negative momentum.

The application of any such mission also tends to be a means to justify your purpose as a being, and your presence upon the earth. It allows your mind to rationalize your contribution to the larger canvas of life. This mentality is a means for which your human persona can create for itself certain values. These values are used as instruments with which you seek to experience your highest and greatest idea about yourself. Though is the case, you do not have to create a mission for yourself to experience your most magnificent embodiment of that which you are. You have simply to acknowledge the tools in your current possession, as you become aware of them, and implement them to express anything you so choose, in any way, shape or form, for as long as it serves your desire to do so. If this expression is in alignment with that which is True, for You, then you shall experience love and joy forevermore in all you do.

Embody that which is True for You. That is your mission. That is your purpose.
No other can tell you what is True for You, you simply have to choose it for yourself, and that which you choose shall always, in all ways, be that which you experience - now.

Your learning is never over. Your learning is never complete. For as long as there is something to choose, there is something to learn.

Your companion of consciousness
-Sparrow

Dear companion of consciousness,

Thanks for your message, it does not surprise me at all. It is entirely coherent with the Tree's message and the concept of everpresent, but the fog of my former misconception has made you change the focus of your response.

I have been all my life result-oriented and I was successful on it. You propose something more "vector-like", I mean, a vector always bonded to the everpresent which defines the magnitude and sense of your intent.

I am comfortable with such idea, even though it represents a drastic change in my mindset. Mmy question pointed, however, to those advanced beings who decide to come back to the spirit realm without committing suicide.

Could you expand a little bit more on it?

Love and light,

TISS