View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 07:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untersberg56
Certainly events in the very near future may be warned of by scientific or psychic means, but by simple deduction we can see that even the most Superior Forces have only limited vision ahead simply because humanity has free will.

The most frequent contact we have with Superior Forces is through the apparitions of the Virgin Mary as recorded and reported by the Catholic Church.

Therefore, Man had free will to change and avert the promised war, and it was not foreseeable whether Man would change in time.

The fact remains that even the highest Superior Forces with their miraculous abilities, far more stupendous than we can ever imagine, could not go forward in time even the 62 years ...
First, you are trying to reason out all this from within a time based perspective. In the timeless view the past, present, and future are all the same, they are simply all there 'now'. This has NO effect on free will, human or otherwise. Humans and other beings within this reality frame have already exercised their free will and created the outcome now clearly laid out to anyone with a timeless perspective.

Second, you seem to have a very limited sense of the scope of 'Superior Forces'. I hardly think the Virgin Mary is anywhere near the top end of 'Superior'. As you probably don't try to explain things to ants nor try to get them to change their future, a being superior to humans (you) probably won't bother to tell them how to change their future. Should such a Superior Being want humans to be changed somehow there are far easier, faster, and better methods available to them.

As to humans not changing much in the near future, that is probably correct.