View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 06:20 PM
Guide
In telling my story I forgot I had a purpose, to answer the OP question. Yes, there are other people in the astral that you may encounter and they may or may not have a physical body on earth. One person said there is no such thing as demons, there are entities that will try to frighten you and also some that will try to convince you to trade places with them. Do not go into this willy nilly with the pollyanna attitude that nothing bad ever happens. Yes, most of it involves your attitude, the amount of fear you carry with you and whether you are looking for something or just exploring. If you are looking for something, maybe to better yourself, or to know something you don't have access to in the real world then you are setting yourself up to be manipulated, and it can be very subtle. Keep what ever rituals you use for protection and if anything happens that makes you feel uncomfortable go back to your body. Also, if you do interact, inadvertantly or not, with anything or anyone, they will have access to your dreams and you must think of yourself as strong in waking life and dream life or they will bother you or worse. It is like ghosts, they can only hurt you if you let them, but your mental state is how they hurt you so keep yourself strong mentally.