View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 07:48 PM
Newbie ;)

taking the first step

Hi, I read William Buhlmans book first on astral projection. I found Buhlmans book to be very interesting and informative but he never mentioned the dark side of OOB experiences which I feel was probably deliberate. I felt quite motivated to give it a try, and then I read Erin Pavlina's book and felt totally demotivated. It is not that I dont believe what she had to say but I think her approach was too flippant and overly cautious and far more likely to dissuade people from Astral projection.

When I was thirteen I had a spontaneous Astral projection and had pretty much forgotten about it until last November when all sorts of spiritual stuff started to happen to me (Kundalini ascension) Now I'm 57 and have read quite a bit on spirituality and something has drawn me to Astral projection.

I told my spirit guide last night that I am not ready yet to try it and then I dreamt I was flying lol! I think I need reassurance that not every OBE involves fighting off terrifying entities.

Perhaps someone can help me, as I feel like that once I decide to go ahead it will likely happen quite quickly...of course I may be wrong and it could take months/years but I need to be completely committed and not afraid, as from what I have read thats the worst things to be feeling before trying Astral projection.