View Single Post
Old 19-10-2006, 09:52 PM
Dariel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounamu
My understanding on this question is that as a human on the physical, we have quite a large collection of souls who are interested in observing and taking some part in mentoring us and experiencing through us. Some of these souls will change from time to time. There is our "immediate" soul (the I AM Presence), but above that are at least two groups of higher-level souls who are also connected (Oversoul and Source).

Some one or two of these souls may also have mentored the famous people whom we think we "were"; or we may have a connection through our ancient ancestral connections with these famous people, and as humankind is holographically intertwined, have some transferrance of some memories of these famous personages, or feeling of having been connected.

Pounamu

Good point Pounamu. I haven't thought about this subject before but even logically thinking it is correct that if one of the incarnated extensions of the higher self has been some famous in the past, the rest can feel it like "I did it" and even if there is soulmates incarnated from the same soul at the same time (which there are), they all can feel the same. Or one can be contacted to some group consciousness maybe and get the feeling from there through achasic records, I think it is possible as well as we are all One.

However there are also many beings around which are just happy to give false information to those not careful. So there are always many possibilities.

Then one point which is not so much talked about. Here are many incarnated st****eds on planet earth at the moment, which have had past lives here but not necessarily many. Those beings have received an energy package of experiences of living here on Earth which are not exactly their own past lives but kind of "copy lives" of others. The meaning is only to give the person some understanding and experiences how to manage here on Earth in low density energies and life. These copy lives has traumas and feelings which need to cleansed in a same manner than really lived lives but the difference is that these do not give any karma as it has not been the person living those lives self. Clairvoyants see these lives in the energyfield but those are somehow not so strong that the lives really lived. I do not know from experience how to observe the difference but I have been told that I have many of these kind of copy lives on Earth which are not mine.

Lots of love
Dari El