View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 08:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalex
I hear voices, they have identified themselves as:
Satan (when I hear Satan, it is SCARY and DEMONIC, I keep the lights on all day & night when I hear it).
The Queen (not sure what queen, it's a female voice)
Jesuits (this is a group of different human voices talking to me)

The voices tell me they want me to be the antichrist, that I am the horned beast and to do illegal acts including murder other people, threaten me that they'll set me on fire among other things.

I also smell Roses & Sweet Burning Flesh, feel invisible things touch me and taps on near-by objects.

What exactly is happening? How do you make it stop?

I have been labeled a paranoid schizophrenic however:
1) My nurse says I am not like the others she treats, i'm calm and don't talk outloud among other things
2) The shots that get injected into my body twice a month don't help despite it working for other people after a while who only get it once a month

Hi dalex.

Welcome to SF.

First, I am wondering you said the shots of the medicine the nurse has been giving you is not helping, have you told her this? Perhaps a change of medication may help with some things here, especially anxiety.

I know what it is like. I was put on a medication that did not work for me at all when I was diagnosed. I was diagnosed as you were paranoid schizophrenic.

Are the shots you are taking called Risperdal? It may be the certain medicine is not helping you.

I was given risperdal in the hospital and both my father and the Dr. who gave it to me had noticed it did seem to calm me down a bit. At the time I was agitated. I again was put on the other medicine one time while admitted and it just wasn't working. My father requested when I went in to see someone at a behavioral health place locally that I perhaps try risperdal and it has helped quite a bit.

Perhaps your medicine may need to be changed or adjusted a bit to help you through the times you are having, at the very least help relieve some anxiety.

Best wishes.

Blessings.