View Single Post
Old 19-03-2024, 05:14 AM
Master

Seeing things through our thoughts can create reactive behavior in us. Is it synchronicity, a sign, a message from beyond, am I missing something here, etc. Signs and synchronicities are very clear to me because I do not give them any thought. Thoughts can create false feelings of anxiety, etc.

A sign or synchronicity on the outside, for me, is usually accompanied with a strong intuitive feeling on the inside of me; it is not something which I have to think about. Thoughts can leave us down the rabbit hole. For me viewing life from the heart is much better than viewing it from the head.

Anxiety and stress can come from over thinking things. In my experience everything is connected, nothing is isolated, nothing stands alone. So any sign or synchronicity I may experience is connected to something else, something that I feel, remember, and can trace back to my own way of acting, thinking, or speaking.

In my opinion it is divine spirit guiding me. We can follow the feelings that come from our thoughts or we can embrace the feeling which comes from signs and synchronicities. Feeling are how we connect, thought are how we analyze or consider our memories and desires. Intuition is a great teacher and guide.

Peace and Good Journey