Thread: Prayer
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2017, 06:51 PM
Suspended
There'll be other and other storms...... That only means the prayers are dealing by the Christian Gods. That's the wars time...... It doesn't mean as you say,out of control but it would be, fighting is still going on, strong elite bad gods are still out there.

Dealing with other Gods isn't an easy task and it's as dangerous as anyone can be getting killed. Just days ago, a bullet (hole) is going through my spirit left brain, if it isn't me know how to heal myself, I'm dead already. For others, they can't survive with that wound or brain damage.

Peace has to be paid or dealing by life but who's going to do it? And those who is dealing with peace making should be honored and those who are causing troubles should be condemned and be punished. That's the God's or the natural law.

The problem is the energy hunters aren't not yet nod to peaceful agreement or they're not yet surrendered, so you may see more wars or storms are carrying out by parties involved in this mess.

Once I've dealing with the universe-light-God ,each of them has thousands of bad gods with them and they are so many. The universe-light-God are hundreds of them. So it isn't kid's games. It's life and death fight.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 18-09-2017 at 09:51 PM.