View Single Post
Old 19-08-2014, 10:49 AM
Suspended

O.K. wow i should have took your advice i went to pray and i was putting on the whole armor of God then i saw something it says about shield so i kept saying put the shield on me then the spirit started to receeding then i thought about heart attack then i felt a poping on my side then i saw an another aura it is dark color purplish darker than the other purple color it is bigger then the other then it gave me a panic attack it seem like it is stronger than the other one.

I should have listen I guess resisting is not the way to go.

Alright I have a question about aura. What does it mean when your eyes are close, and you see aura? I see like 4 different color aura the first one was pink color it my first aura i've ever seen. It was the girl I was talking about and I notice the aura increase when I think about that girl. I also see green aura, and it happen when i was thinking about a diffrent girl. Then I have a purple aura it happen when I upset the entity or something. When I started to pray I would see a purple aura then the entity would give me a panic attack. Since I've lost the battle with the entity so now I am seeing purple aura almost all the time. I can't figure out who the purple aura could be from except the one that give me a panic attack.

When I see the aura does it mean it the other person aura, or does it mean it my own aura? I don't know, but it seem like it is the other person aura that I am seeing since it is related to them, and not me.