View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Herr Kommandant

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight1216
Thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate it. I do really like to know if some of my dear ones were in my past lives too.. I know that my mom was. But I really would like to know if my current boyfriend was there too because we have so much history and I always felt weird around him as if we knew each other for a long time.. Do you think knowing about these thing help us grow?

That's cool that your mom was!~ If any of my family was I would never know. It's very possible he could be, and that could be why you're drawn to him. I tried dating someone from my past life once, it didn't work out for other reasons, but we thought it might because of the relationship between who we once were. It dose give us a very strong bond though, and even though we've tried dating twice and broken up, we've stayed really close and can't seem to live without each other in our lives. :)
That would be super neat if your boyfriend was in your past life, but like, kind of casually ask him about what he thinks about past lives, and if he seems really chill and accepting you might want to bring it up and see how he feels...and as allot of people have been telling me, a medium could probably really help to see if you two are connected!~ Learning those things can definitely help you grow.....and it would be wonderful to grow as a couple if possible~

Like...In my group of 3 that were related, I was like instant best friends with one of them....I'd never met them EVER...they lived all the way over seas and I didn't even know they'd existed until last year, but it's like we instantly knew each other on a deep level...The other one is funny because of the past life relationships between us it was kind of just a sexual thing apparently, but some serious Stockholm syndrome is there, because the instant she met me she loved me from the start....and the instant we met...I wanted to kill her. xD; She gets on my nerves allot, but there's this big part of me that just wants to nurture her and be there for her....and humor her.....Sooo there's just an example. :3