View Single Post
Old 30-01-2012, 02:55 AM
Herr Kommandant

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight1216
Hi. :) Im a medical student. Every day I see lots of people. Sometimes I care so much for some of them and ignore others due to tiredness. And my shifts are so busy with lots of new patients while others aren't that busy.

Sometimes I wonder why am I being drawn to medicine, because I didn't want to be a doctor at first although now Im happy about my life but Im wondering who was I in my past lives that I have to see and help ( or not ) this many people in this life? Did I hurt these people in my past lives? I know that every single person that I see or communicate in my life is related to my past and there is a reason why they are here...

I would really like to know your opinion about this to help me be a better person in this life. :) Thanks.

Hello!~
I think your points are AMAZING!~
Two of my best friends and another person tied in with one of them ( they're just an acquaintance to me ) are all tied into the same past life! I think this is why we are all drawn together and our relationships with each other are so similar to that of how they were then, only the only difference is that our current day selves tend to love each other, and who we were tends to make us clash occasionally. I'm not going into detail here, because not many people I think would care to know....
But I really dot think everyone is in your life for a reason, regardless of past lives....However! I think if you find the people you were related too in a past life it can be wonderful! A tie from something so much greater and beyond yourself can make those ties the strongest of all.

I don't think you've hurt these people, buuuut I think maybe evaluating why you want to go into medicine might help you figure out if you hurt people or not.
I saw a post on another website where a man mentioned being afraid of water, and that usually he could look at water, just not touch it, but he went to visit the Atlantic Ocean and he couldn't even look at it. He thinks that he died horribly in the Atlantic Ocean, so, perhaps maybe you were a doctor in a past life, and you didn't so much harm the people, but maybe they died under your care and you are desensitizing yourself to it.
If you'd like to know more or chat you can just message me. I'm up for it anytime!