View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 09:30 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I am not sure why this is that you are having difficulty with the accuracy. Do you have any recent examples of a situation where the sound, voice, or words have had inaccuracy? It can be tricky reading for others. I have had Clairaudience recently be accurate. I never expected it. Perhaps developing imagery or clear feeling first may help increase Clairaudient accuracy? I have heard voices for a while. Many of them however have been voices that will say something audibly or internally that I will get curious about and look up to see if it exists or is real. Many instances these thoughts and voices are giving me real information. But I have only recently began using clairaudient voices in my readings as I finally decided if something came to me that stood out I would relay that information. It is actually surprising to me how well it has been working.

Perhaps sometimes the things you here coming through are trying to tell you something about yourself, or someone else.

Have you tried developing Clairaudience exercisces? One I have heard of that I like is where ever you are in physicality to listen intently to all the external every day sound in the environment around you and simply relax, meditate on it, and be more and more present in your hearing.

Perhaps that will help.

Hope this post finds you well.
I have tried that exercise and other Clairaudience exercises.

I have recent examples of a situation where words have had inaccuracy:
After imagery of a baby I heard the words, baby baby said by a female but the person has no baby and there's no baby in her family.

I heard the word Radiator too but it made no sense to the person or to me.

Some of what I hear is difficult to interpret because it's not full on sentences, recent examples: so we can talk more, we need, afraid