View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 06:21 AM
Ciqala

I'm alive somewhere else

Is anyone who claims to be a walk in experiencing this?

I'm a star seed, from Sirius, I have the crystalline gene codes, but I also have remembered I am currently alive and existing in a space ship right now.
So at first I couldn't make much sense of it, until I researched this term, walk in.
And it made sense.
At first the only terminology i could make sense of was that some people were full souls, and I was half of a soul.
It's exactly like I am in a simulation right now.
Far as I can tell, no one else has remembered being an ALIVE walk in.
But, seeing as my people have the technology, I probably do not have to "die" in human terms in order to walk into a human body, so the theory makes sense.

Also, from what I've researched about walk in experiences, it adds up. I had massive and extensive trauma as a child, there was more than a hundred occasions where I was unconscious or near death, and if you ask me,
being under anesthetic is death,
even up until a few years back and what's more is I don't really have memory of my childhood, and also no memory during the drinking years of my teenage - adulthood haha for good reason due to intoxication.
I also suffered from unexplained abandonment issues, which you would think would stem from left over residue of the soul originally of this body feeling abandoned?
Actually, come to think of it, I slightly remember being so angry at myself and knowing I had been betrayed by myself.

I'm just wondering,
Does it hurt the soul when you reject a soul? Could that soul stay with you when you enter the body?
But I don't think I would be as mean to kick out a soul that was originally in this body, perhaps that's why it's been so tough to adjust in this body, perhaps it was what was fighting me all this time?
Is that even possible...
I guess it doesn't matter.

I'm really just trying to understand this all and make sense of it.

Except the weird part is that I've remembered also, that as I ascend I am supposed to become whole with the real me aboard the spaceship, how that works, I'm not sure!

That could explain why i have so many spirit guides too.