View Single Post
Old 25-06-2018, 12:00 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
A great difference seems to be the words I get.

I have been playing with the idea of the infinite self, and how it can assume any form it will (or more is not limited). And though that is vastly true it will still be limited by the individuals range of (e)motion. Like you said there are preferences, and they kinda guide you. I am looking forward to the moment I just let go into it, and allow it to unfold fully through me. Did a visualization mid-week of it that sent so much energy though me that I went to bed with flu symptoms for almost two days Haha when will I learn After it, it is like I can just focus on it and the energy streams through me, maybe the more I do it, the more it becomes a natural state. I am curious to see what happens; and thanks for sharing your thoughts, they are very helpful to my process I really like that part about flexibility.

And yes merging is far easier when the traits are similar; if not identical. Had one ask me about merging if he would loose himself to this other being. I said in a sense yes, yet it truly is that you become more you. that the sides to this you that are broken aspects of your true identity will fade out, because all the parts that you already love about yourself will come into full focus. So you will loose the one that is kinda sometimes you, to the one who is fully you.

Ever wondered if that fraction of Michael that governs you as your HS will break free from its group to completely form something new with you, maybe through this process of merging?

Haha, I can relate. Growing spiritually has gotten me sick quite a number of times. Especially with how much energy I have to learn to handle having Michael as my HS has — that’s alooooot of sick days.

I like your insights on merging. :) . back.

Well, I doubt he would split off into me. It’s less that he’s a fraction of the group as my HS, but more that’s the particular side of him he’s showing now. As if you’re in front of a giant pyramid kilometers high, and you can only see a small fraction of one wall of it on a side.

When merging, I can more freely explore the different sides of the pyramid. But he never really splits off when merging — I just become more connected to seeing the whole when I choose to. I doubt I could ever comprehend the millions of peoples’ lives he’s helping all at once, but by being merged, I get to more freely choose what I want to know from his knowledge. This is why I tend to “just know” a lot of spiritual knowledge many people can’t just directly receive from above.

In this sense, I guess in some way, you are talking to Michael right now. Heh. I unmerge more when I’m stressed of course as I am human after all — lower vibration doesn’t support this well, but hey, I’m calm now. So it’s all good. Haha.