View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 02:25 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
Is it possible that he is already in the light, moved on, whatever you want to call it, but he comes back from time to time to visit the car and its owner? Maybe he's not stuck here?

I really don't think so. I think he is here and has been here since the day of his accident. This is not only a solid gut feeling but also based on the fact that this car would break down every single time on the 1st day at the track and has been doing so since the day my other half started racing it. He has other race cars and none but that Hemi Cuda does this consistently. After the last breakdown I think he thought that was it and he got his way, my other half went months so upset over that breakdown and did nothing with it. Then the day he finally decided to obtain new engine parts to try to fix it and give it another go, we went out to the garage and someone had a hissy fit and threw a few things off the higher shelves, took a bit to connect the dots but there is no way the items from the shelves that are at over 8 feet and secure can come crashing down onto the garage floor. I don't think he liked the idea of the new Hemi parts arriving here. That never happened when other parts arrive here only parts for that car. I don't view him as a bad spirit, in fact quite the opposite. My
impressions are that he is just stubborn in wanting what he wants regarding that car.

Also based on all the error codes and that infernal "beep, beep,beep" sound my home security makes whenever a door or a window opens or closes. That has happened repeatedly for years now and noone would be near a door or window, sometimes just sitting watching a movie. When we'd go to the keypad to punch in the codes to view what zone of the house it is always depicting the garage. He likes to get our attention. Everything makes sense now. Plus my shaman I visit also looked deeper at it in meditation and confirmed he does stay with the car sort of like it's a mission, he feels compelled to out of guilt over all the warnings his mother gave him when he was alive. I have zero doubt he is causing the breakdowns on it. I need to talk with him and it will more than likely be tomorrow because I have the day off.