Thread: I am NOT.....
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2017, 07:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrich
Asking is happening - by no one! It just happens.

There is no separate, personal ‘I’/’me’ to say or do anything. “Saying” is simply happening.

There is no 'one' doing anything. There is only "renouncing" and "not embracing" (apparently) happening.

Yes, "separation" apparently happens and no thing (neti, neti) is doing it. It just happens.
Sitting here typing these words is apparently happening BUT by no one. No one is doing it. It's just happening. Breathing is apparently happening but no one is doing it. Looking is apparently happening all by itself. The sounds of "dog barking", from down stairs, is just happening. There is no one and no thing doing anything. It's all just happening! Whatever happens next (breakfast, coffee, bowel movement, hair combing, tooth brushing, showering, etc. will JUST HAPPEN and no one will be doing any of it! There is NO ONE here - just this that is happening! Heart is beating. Nose is twitching, Hearing cars go by. Feeling light and free. It's all just happening BUT to and for NO ONE! This just is! (smiling is just happening!)

Hey,

You have a sense don't you? You have a sense of self writing what you did right?

You read what I say and then you work out a reply in your mind right?

You do witness what you do don't you even though you say it just happens .

You notice your shoe lace undone and you bend down to tie it up .

Try shutting your eyes next time you go to have a bath or drive your car, you will see a result of what happens when your eyes are closed .

x daz x