View Single Post
Old 17-12-2017, 12:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
Are you saying to accept Jesus in my Heart and believe that he died for my sins so that I can be forgiven?

No I am definitely not saying the above.
Imo he didn't die for your sins nor mine...he did not die at all, he is still alive....the people responsible for jesus's unfortunate predicament in his last hours in the flesh on earth, were responsible for jesus being energetically disconnected from his non sentient fleshly body.

How can being disconnected from his flesh form or being badly beaten, pay any dues for our sins.....jesus is not our savior. ....as I said in previous posts, the holy spiritual energy "of & from creator" can be your savior from darkness, not jesus, jesus is only the one who brought the teachings of the holy Spirit to earth once more.

What I did say to you is to test those beings that you converse with, in the manner that I described to you...and if they can not describe to you the wonders of the salubrious mansions within the heavenly kingdom, then they are not angels nor even beings capable of even entering into the lower realms of the heavenly kingdom.

Regards Neil