View Single Post
Old 16-02-2013, 03:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Had my first Astral projection today!

I had my first astral projection today, i woke in the middle of the night around 5 am, i was still sleepy but decided to get a glass of water and take a leak, 20 minutes later i was back in bed, i had to wake up at 8 am for work so i decided to try to astral project one more time as i have been trying for a awhile now.

So i was there back in bed, feeling very very nice and comfortable to get back to sleep, then i began to focus on my breathing, i did the gayatri mantra a few times and then just focused on my breathing, suddenly i felt this intense vibration coming up from my feet in direction to my head, then this noise, like a static frequency and it was all that i could hear for a moment.

I maintained relaxed and it didn't scare me, i had no fear at all.

After that feeling became something normal i could say, i tried to imagine a rope so i could grab it, but that didn't show any effect then all of the sudden i feel like i'm being pushed sideways very slowly and that felt very weird, but i knew i had to trust the divine light and nothing could harm me so i just let it flow..... then to get away of that feeling i imagined myself backrolling from my bed if you know what i mean..? when i noticed i was out of my bed and suddenly i was flashing in many places at once very quickly and couldn't control it then i felt something like gravity pulling me back with such a intense force when i realized i was back in bed waking up to my alarm clock beeping !

But it was so real and im feeling so good today, with such an energy!

What you guys think of this ? was this a real astral projection or just a lucid dream ?

Why i was flashing at so many places like that?

Namaste!!