View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 02:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry_Night
I have in meditation. I sort of coached them and let them know they're safe (I'm safe). I hugged them and forgave one of my past life selves for taking her life. I realized that she took her life because of a lot of heaviness from past lives. It just made sense and now I understand myself better in this life because I gained knowledge or connected with them. It's very helpful. :)
Really? You could even see their physical form? I just think that is really interesting because they may not be able to help us like our spirit guides can but it would almost be like having a normal friend to talk to with human experiences. Yeah you may not be able to see the future with them or something but you could talk about food recipes and books and things of that nature if you needed to. Idk maybe I'm just a weirdo haha, a lot of people like me and are friends with me but I'm just a really introverted person so i guess the thought of being able to talk to a person without having a real person there who could judge me is appealing to me