View Single Post
Old 17-02-2020, 04:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
I am reminded of Einstein who asked: "what does a fish know about the water in which he swims?" I see we humans as sort of swimming in time.... wondering.

As we ascend through the higher dimensions time slows until, when there is no further we can go, time has stopped. That is to say, there is no time or an absence of time. Of course as we then look behind us we would see that matter has changed too. With it's cousin time, it "thins" becoming more and more rarefied, less spiritually substantial the higher we go. So now, just as we have left physical matter behind, here we are in a "place" where there is no spiritual matter either. None at all. Here, there is only a great unknowable mind.

In my view this place which has been referred to is the ultimate source which began it all. But if something begins something there would have to be a flowing of time. No. "Began" is not a good word. So what does this source (god) do? The philosophical answer is "god expresses". It is this act which is the cause, the driving force of everything we know.

The human mind is a finite construct which needs help to reach out higher than it's natural boundaries. So in channeling sometimes we get a little of this assist but that other person, no matter how ascended, has limits too. And after we pass? What then? Some think we will suddenly be possessed with all sorts of knowledge. We will, when the time is right, know the history of our soul but more than that? Yes we will understand more about existential purpose.

Just a thought further which would seem to reinforce the idea of an ultimate dimension (spiritual plane) at which is both insubstantial and timeless. The religious sometimes ask how we can have freedom of choice when God knows in advance how we will choose? The answer is that God is at the ultimate level where there is no time. In God's consciousness, everything is just "now". This is the answer which both satisfies and annoys.
We all speculate ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.