View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 09:07 PM
Pathfinder
Hi Imperator,
the question you raised is a very good one!

Let's take a look at what might have possibly gone wrong:

Scenario 1) both astrologer and tarot reader were wrong in their predictions from the beginning - their identical readings might have been just a simple considence that may happen from time to time, I don't know a person whose predictions work always for 100%

Scenario 2) both astrologer and tarot reader were mislead by your (sub)conscious wish to get into the relationship and what they read was not your future but only your deep desire that was radiating from you during the time of reading and covered other signals about what was going to happen

Scenario 3) both astrologer and tarot reader were right in their predictions, but you invested way too much energy into this future situation by doing preparation and thinking about that and this spoilt it. As the nature tries to always establish energy balance, when you deeply think about something for longer period of time, the opposite energy force is created and its aim is to do the opposite as what you actually want. religious people tend to say that when we invest too much energy into something, we are giving a universe a signal that something is more important for us than the God, and as nothing can be more important as God, the universe makes it in a way it won't happen.

Scenario 4) both astrologer and tarot reader were right in their predictions, but the meaning of the word relationship might have been more like a symbolic one or a relationship was not meant to happen on a physical plane.

In my opinion, if a person giving me the reading is really skilled at it and can do predictions well, then his prediction should come true under all circumstances (whether I do something about it to make it happen or I do something against it) because prediction itself should be taking into the consideration the fact that you may speculate, try to modify it/do something about it... One example. I used gipsy tarot cards to find out what to take care of the following day. The symbol I got indicated problems with my car (damage). During the next day I was driving slow, keeping enough distance between car behind me, adhering to all rules of driving. But you know what? I damaged the car even though. It happened at the end of the day during my last 5 minutes of driving when I was parking a car. My back parking assistants didn't signal the distance between me and the next car well and I crashed into the already parked car. I was about to visit my mother in law (should that be the reason I would rather not discuss :)

So if we assume astrologer and tarot reader were right, then the scenario 4 makes sense for me - I would consider it as a misinterpretation of the prediction.

Maybe more tries from your side would give you more insight, and revisiting those people might provide an answer.