View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 06:33 AM
Biddle-Tuddle

Extreme Caution...Its no joke.

During my whole life, I have pretty much been scared of nothing, I really had no fear of anything, I mean, I have witnessed paranormal phenomenon ( and still do ) but like I said, I have never felt true fear, never really scared of anything ( and had no reason to ).

That is until recently. This is something that literally haunts me every so often, and when it does, its very frightening.
Im talking about the 72 spirits of goetia. I read about these spirits and learned that they have tremendous power, so I was intrigued.
I started to read more and more about these spirits, and then I learned that one is able to summon them. They say that it is possible to extract energy from these spirits and use it for pretty much anything.....for me, I wanted to be able to see future events.
I tried for months to try and summon one of these spirits, but got nothing.

So I decided to let go of this practice and just move on.
but after week later ,I started to get very intense visions of these spirits( specificaly the spirit named Bael ) (Wow, I get frightened just mentioning that name ).
Every time Im in an astral state, I always run into this spirit. The whole astral experience goes fine until I run into this spirit. It just stares at might me with these powerful energetic eyes, and when I try to escape from it, it just gets brighter. Then after the brightness goes away, everything turns gray, as if I have been taken away from my astral experience into a dark lonley void.
My god, its just horrible, after I wake up I feel like I have been away for a long time...It feels like days have gone by, when in reality its only been a few hours.

After waking up from one of these experiences, I feel very depressed and tired. It was never like this.
Im a very positive and energetic kinda guy, but ever since I tried to tap into this energy, I have been miserable.

I know that that its everbodys desire to try and transcend from this world and find something different, something that connects you to the grand source, to feel special and significant. but I just want to warn everyone that you shouldnt mess around with forces you dont understand.
There is other forms of life out there, and they do have completley different desires and agendas than us humans beings. So dont always expect positive results.

So please, were all just beginners ( spiritualy speaking ). If your planning on investigating the unknown, I recommend you seriously advance in your spiritualy. Because you never know what you will come across .