View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 09:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Are you able to write comprehensible prose. Individually the words make sense but strung together, they don't. ...
That's a technique used in NLP to put a subject in trance, and give their subconscious suggestions. For example:
Quote:
The investigative penetration must progress by maintaining an “extraordinary indifference”. The temptation is of immense attraction. If there is a temptation to indulge or refrain from this perception, then the vantage point perception is taken away instantly and one is forced to partake in Venus’s desideratum!
:)))

I guess the OP doesn't do that on purpose, but it's also true than I don't understand what his intentions are. As on the other thread, he seems interested in just pontificating, with no intention of a dialogue (on this discussion forum). He refers to himself as "one" which is funny.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.