View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 05:30 AM
Eelco

Like I said, word smithery.
It is true you didn't say anything that could directly be linked to me. In my view though what you did was make an unnecessary comment discrediting the source I based my post on.
Now even though I can understand that in a dialogue about a subject.

There was nothing in your post to discuss the topic further, whilst I showed it as an example for how a spiritual message (whether up to snuff to your standards or not) is translated in symbolism's the receiver of such a message can understand and work with I.E use the chakras as a tool(which was the topic of discussion).

You go on to judge the work of those I trusted enough to give a reading. Right down to everyone who has done a reiki course that wasn't up to your standards. Yes that ****es me off. What exactly makes you this almighty new age know it all who has it all worked out. You really should stop forcing your politically correct views down other peoples throats.

And about your last remark?
You sir are a liar. I believe you know full well what the impact of your words shall be on people. You just cannot stand someone to not believe your view of a structured universe that operates to your misguided standards. I'll stop here, but I figure you can read into the rigid and psychopathic character traits Reich talked about..

In my unedited post above I wondered whether they have taught you this almighty wisdom at psychology school or in a Drunvalo Melchizedek coven.

With Love
Eelco