View Single Post
Old 22-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Administrator
Hey MarbelMarvel.

Firstly Welcome to Spiritual Forums, when you are an empath you will pick up on others feelings be it good or bad, i was very close to my grandmother she is the one in the family that really understood me, when she had a stroke it took her speech
she was in hospital because she had become so ill, the only way she could communicate was by looking into my eyes, i understood what she wanted , just before she had the stroke she was speaking to me about my uncle her son, who died by a sniper bullet at the end of the second world war.i knew she has seen him. because i had seen him too. she looked at me just before she passed and she told me that was the first time she had seen her son since he died, even though she saw spirit as well as i do,
wanting something so bad you inedvertently put a wall up without realising it.
your grandmother will see your grandfather again because he will come for her.

my husband passed away nearly 6 years ago now i have felt him around me smelt him and heard him but i havent seen him. which is what i want,
even though i see other spirits all the time, but i know hes around me, i have seen my grandmother, she often visits me, but im yet to see my husband, you need to tell your grandmother that you are allowing her to go. she could be holding on for your permission.

Namaste