View Single Post
Old 22-11-2011, 03:56 AM
LostinaDream33

i think your closest people would want to know. It would be scarey but if you sense something and if you can prevent it, yes, but I can see why they'd say no. I think they would catch on if they seen you acting strange and wanting to spend more time with them, ect. I have had this happen to me before. Here's what happened.

My grandpa was living in another state and had fallen ill. I didnt know because we hadnt been close since I was a small kid. We just lived too far apart, but he was always good to me and helped raise me after my parents divorced. We were close then. I didnt even know he was sick, it happened so fast, within 3 days. Two days before, I had laid down to go to sleep and as soon as I shut my eyes, I was standing infront of a church(this is freaky) I wasnt dreaming and I hadnt fallen asleep yet. It was like a vision. Then I heard the church bell start ringing loudly and I knew the dream was one of prophecy since I had them before. I sat straight up (no churches around and I live far in the country with little neighbors) and I was wide awake' everyone was asleep soundly but the church bells did not stop, they were louder now. I freaked out, put my hands on my ears, but it didnt stop. I ran to my husband and was panicked, crying by this time and asking him if he could hear the church bells. he doesnt believe in this stuff, but I was so panicked that he pulled his blanket up and put his arms around me to calm me down, but I was terrified. All the while Im telling him this bell is still going on. We didnt know what was going on, me thinking Im losing my mind and him thinking Ive lost my mind. I couldnt even get the words out to my husband because the bell would not stop. It didnt stop until after 3 minutes or so....very scarey. I thought I had just been warned of my own funeral. I thought it was mine. I wouldnt have known it wasnt until the next day, when my dad called and said my grandpa(on my moms side) had died and he was being buried here in this state. My husbands only explanation is that he is part Indian(blonde hair/blue eyes tho) and he connected with me through the dreamworld. He had learned that from t.v., lol. I met some family members at my grandpas funeral that I hadnt seen in years and overheard my grandpas youngest son(uncle Larry) talking about grandpa contacting him the same way. I only got the last half of his conversation to his sisters about it, but was too shy to tell them what happened to me. I would guess that is why we dont get warned too much about others deaths, because what happened to me was terrifying and I thought it was my funeral, so there was definantly confusion about the message he was trying to send. Have you had anything like this happen to you? I can see why people who have psychic experiences or are psychic are not always right, all the info wasnt available to me.

And I want to add that nobody else could hear this bell but me!!! freaky