View Single Post
Old 15-02-2019, 11:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
It's all about intention. Both Mother Teresa (I seem to remember) and Lady Diana said the same thing, that you give without doing it for a reward. The intention comes from your vibrations so I suppose you could think of it as an extension of that, doing it because you're a nice person and doing it because you'll get 'positive karma' are two very different things. It's called Kamma-vipaka if you want to Google it.

In mediumship you become a channel and you remove yourself as much as possible from the process, otherwise it become 'tainted' - it's energetic. I'm clairsentient and energy-sensitive and although I 'remove' myself from the process as much as possible I'm never actually apart from it. Inevitably some 'rubs off' and that becomes the reward. I've been told the same thing happens with healing, if you heal someone with the intention of thinking you're clever it 'distorts' the energies.

yeah it's kinda scary I hear some do get sick or even lose their lives thanks to the wrong way of doing it (the healing)...I actually have seen it myself, too...they use up their own energy instead of the infinite one from the Universe without knowing how to recharge it or simply get the disease from the patients without knowing how to handle the bad energies they receive during the healing.
It's one thing to be a healer but quite another to be knowledgeable of how everything works, I guess!! So I kind of leave it all to God I personally don't think as far as you get the right result, everything is OK...because you know, there'll be a karma for everything...that's surely one of the reason why you shouldn't be helping someone unless you are asked in many cases.