View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 05:06 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessVetTech
Hello everyone,
So very new to all of this. Meditation, learning about chakras and our higher selves, auras, etc. I have been making an effort to do this daily (meditate). I try to sense and feel my aura and chakras, but I seem to be having a difficult time. Knowing how there are so many experienced lovely beings on this site, I was hoping some of you would offer your time to perhaps guide me in the right direction of how to sense my "inner self" even more. How to become more aware of my energy flow. My mind does race at times when I meditate but instead of getting frustrated, I just try to observe my thoughts rather than push them away, then I try to refocus on my breath. Any thoughts and guidance would be so appreciated. I am very grateful to have found this site with all you wonderful people. Love and light.

Agreeing with many points above - lomax, Gem, squadus.

The technique "I just try to observe my thoughts rather than push them away, then I try to refocus on my breath.", although simple, is effective if you stick to it over time (persistence and patience)

Thank you for your practice.

Love and light

JL