View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 03:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Visits from astral being, or past life soulmate....

I've only been able to sense spiritual beings for a few years and I do get a strong feeling like there is another person's presence near me on occasion. I started feeling it very strongly about half a year or so ago and their the person I was feeling and seeing was an attractive young woman, and it felt very familiar somehow, I could hear that person speak to me and I felt I could trust her as I sensed no ill will. There were periods of time where her presence was nearly constant and others when she'd come and go. I even had a nickname for her before but I eventually got around to asking her name and she told me it was Olivia. Felt very close to her for a while and I most strongly felt her energy when I was in times of emotional crisis needed a friend, sometimes I felt that connection so strongly I thought it was love even though I'm flesh and blood and she's not. There's still a lot that I don't know about past lives or astral beings and would like anyone's feedback and no 'she's a succubus' I don't really subscribe to that belief.