View Single Post
Old 27-01-2016, 01:50 AM
Super Moderator
Dear PurpleMist,
The last thing your Dad would want for you is for anything to happen to you. He loves you very much. He will see that even more clearly when he has crossed over. He will see the purpose and the value of this life on Earth. So please...do your very best to look after yourself as a gift to him, and his Soul.

My heart-felt thoughts, because I know how hard this is. But one thing that will help, if you can do it, is shifting perspective, or viewpoint, from this world to the next. In this world things look very different to the way they look from a higher perspective.

I saw my husband dying and saw it from two angles. One way it was so tragic....another way it was peaceful, natural and there was a beauty in it as he let go of all of the trappings of this world gradually and entered into his Soul ready to make his journey.

Try if you can, not to be afraid of how your Dad looks. Those are the signs of letting go of the body. Don't be upset if he doesn't want to eat. Don't try and force him to "please eat a little bit". That is another sign of the loosening of the Soul from the body.
So long as his pain medication is good, he will be okay. Keep giving him your love and support.