View Single Post
Old 20-12-2018, 11:51 PM
Master
I’ll say a few things from my own experience (for what these ideas might, or might not, be worth — you be the judge).

When I was a boy, there were, as there are in many neighborhoods, boys who liked to bully smaller kids around. My brother, three years younger than myself, and I were both wary of bullies who seemed to find enjoyment in pushing younger kids around, or pummeling them. I had a dream at about age 10 or so about being approached by a bigger, bully-ish boy near the corner grocery store or ‘mini-mart’. He was talking tough and apparently about to get physical to display to me who he was. At that moment, a man with a shaved head (whom I associated with Mr. Clean from TV commercials, after I woke up) appeared. He smiled, chuckled to himself, and tapped the bully on the top center of his head, using his index finger. Not very hard, and just a few taps. The bully immediately started slapping himself in the face with his own two palms, rapidly and one after the other! Mr. Clean just looked at both of us kindly. The bully must’ve been reaping some sort of ‘instant karma’.

That was my untutored childhood dream image of the importance of the crown of the head. Five or six years later I came across some reference to the importance of “the crown chakra” in Asian yoga/meditation systems.

As I began to get serious about practicing inner-growth techniques at about age 20 or so, I began to have experiences from time to time of a sort of injection or infusion of energy from higher dimensions. Often I’ve perceived these as coming through the top-center of my head. Also, pretty often, infusions of higher energy make my feet (or feet and hands) tingly, buzzy, and hot.