View Single Post
Old 22-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaheart
Hi Sparrow,

I did in fact do the 10 (well 9) belief chart and i discovered that i am an easily manipulated person. Everything i traced back all came from things I've seen in the media and what others have led me to believe. Because of this, i have been the type of person that's afraid of the world and i haven't really enjoyed living yet.

I do neglect myself so much, maybe because i have low self worth. If i see it as me against the world, i normally let the world win. Because of these beliefs i have fed myself, and how i think the world views me, it has defiantly been a strong factor in why i think suicidal. As of right now, i just don't have any self worth and i have fear issues.

I wish i was stronger and able to have a back bone. I wish i wasn't easily persuade into believing what others want me to believe. I'm not saying everything on my chart was false, i just think i let it affect me way too much, sadly.

Even if the entire world hated me, i shouldn't let it affect me, right?

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/y...g?t=1334793825
You have identified the first step in realizing what you feel needs to be changed in acknowledgement of how others have manipulated your sense of self-worth.

You will always be manipulated by others if you do not sustain an inherent value of self-worth that is in alignment to your core values and principles.

Your next step then, is to create a charter of self-worth. So then, in replace of your belief systems, write down 10 of your most sacred core values that you associate with your grandest vision of yourself. These core values should personify and represent everything you stand for as the being that you are.

When you have chosen your 10 core values, from each of them create branches, or pathways, of how you are going to express, manifest and represent these core values in your life.

When you have completed your charter of self-worth look upon it, embrace it and accept it as your sacred mirror of truth. This mirror reflects who you truly are, and nobody or nothing can take this away from you. Do not allow the dust of time to cloud your mirror. This is the bible to which you live and apply yourself in life. This is your greatest guide and strongest weapon against the darkness. Look upon it every day to remind you of what you personally truly believe, instead of accepting the beliefs of others.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸