Thread: moldavite
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2010, 06:19 PM
autumn

Good point, Tilia. I have to admit that I wondered that myself. A couple of weeks after I broke up with him I told him it was a mistake. However, he didn't want to get back together. So, now I'm just trying to move on.

I tend to look at the now. There is a part of me that thinks we will be together, but I'm scared of getting hurt again and I'm scared to plan on that and have it not work out. So, yeah, maybe the moldavite is forcing me to look at what my hearts desire truly is. But, still I question - will it bring us back together? I don't want to be stuck. But I don't want to go down the wrong path, either, which is why I've been wearing it. I keep thinking I should trust that it will work out how it should...

The next thing that is weird - the moldavite doesn't want any other stones near it. I usually carry and wear other things and it's never been a problem before. It's weird. I went to get rhodochrosite today and I couldn't find it. The owner won't be back until Tuesday and the person there said they'd seen it, but couldn't find it. I'm taking this as confirmation that I'm not supposed to have any other stones, right now.