View Single Post
Old 15-07-2018, 07:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there Daz. Well..no arguments there. It's sad but the mainstream paradigm is rather stifling and when you're on the short end of the stick, your options are too often: Step-N-Fetchit, unpaid labourer, free prostitute, all-round bootlicker, or all of the above. Errrrr....pass, LOL Hahahaha.....

This is true, and IMO it's almost always a factor in why partnerships fail...if one is happy in him or herself but the other cannot be, then the whole thing is still ultimately doomed.

Of necessity both folks need to be grounded, with all screws more or less intact and in place (not too many missing), or you've got one party suckered into (majority) rowing the boat. Which eventually leads the balanced party to one or more of the following...deep dissatisfaction, exploitation, anger/depression, burnout/ resentment, etc.

Until all parties realise there's no ownership and there's no dumping of your burdens or resentments onto others, or otherwise trying to exploit or shaft them, it's bound to end badly, no matter how we dress it up.

However, if we have two people who do take ownership for themselves and likewise reach out in love and caring but otherwise do what they need to do for themselves...then we have a vastly different and more liberating scenario, one that creates a circle of belonging which actually supports all parties on their journeys. If this were more the norm, our world would look quite different.

Not too many, I'd reckon and I completely agree...otherwise it's not appealing in the least. But I like to think we're in an age of transition in human relationship and consciousness whilst in transition to the new Age (Aquarius). Where that resonant energy between folks that you mention, which is beautiful but all too rare, has become a bit more common amongst humanity.

And actually, I do believe we are in an age of transition in our human relationships and consciousness. For one, being solid and on your own for any length of time is as you say requisite for being a grounded and centred person. So that will be ever more accepted and IMO ever more necessary to humanity's evolution and to better relationships.

I got a glimpse of the probable future recently...it was coming into reality much more strongly. It was a glimpse of how things as they exist today in fact change in ways that seem quite removed really from much of the callous, utilitarian ways we've seen of late and in recent decades.

Things in the future coming into being play out to essentially rub those more truculent, obstinate folks' faces (and pocketbooks) in the reality of their situation IF they continue to insist on degraded, exploitative arrangements and refuse to engage from a heart-led place. I keep meaning to write it up on my little members only thread...soon.

But I'd like to focus on the fact even in that scenario, the emerging balance of the energies were shifting ever more toward integrity and authenticity and away from power-over and control, at least in (or starting with) our personal relationships. The speed at which this all moves toward right alignment -- and where the balance of the focus lies -- is as always largely dependent on folks' willingness to grow up and take ownership, and consciously awaken to alignment with centre. But it's very much in line with choosing your reality...as we move forward, we can choose to live in authentic love and commitment, and value others equally to ourselves, or some part of humanity can increasingly involve itself ever more deeply in degraded, utilitarian arrangements.

Peace & blessings Dazza
7L

Haven't got much time to talk at the mo, but the dynamics and the politics behind relationships nowadays I think play an important part in the proceedings .

I suppose they always have, in the days of black and white tv's wives were supposed to put up with a lot of stuff and know there place

Other customs entertain teenage brides getting wed to 40 year old men

Many couples stay together for the children sake and some stay together as a financial arrangement ..

Such a deep subject really and much of what lies behind the scenes is a need of some kind .

I think it's interesting when a peep doesn't need another peep in their lives but it depends on why doesn't it .

There is so much to it I would say ..

x daz x