View Single Post
Old 23-06-2018, 09:53 PM
Master
Whenever I see articles about what food to eat for whatever reason, I haven't seen one article that mentioned viewing food from an energetic perspective. The articles have been from a physical perspective only. Then I see others saying to avoid meat because of the negative energy from the animals. I do agree that it happens. Has me wondering though, why people seem to ignore that negative energy can be cleansed from food.

For those who are concerned about the energetic value in food, there is one simple thing to do to get rid of any negative energy that might be in food. This is not limited to meat, as veggies, etc are handled by all kinds of people before it ends up on a shelf in the grocery store.

The simple act is to bless your food before eating it. That's all. The blessing cleanses the food from all the different energy it came into contact with before you brought it home.

So, it's not what you eat that holds you back, it's the stray energy that remained giving you a chaotic mess of energy for you to ingest unless you bless your food thus putting positive energy into it.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)