View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 12:36 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Ambassador
It'll depend on what type of spirit you're working with, and what they're taking. Is it a living human spirit, a deceased human spirit, or something else? What is it causing; aggression, depression, etc?
I have no idea what they are. They came in when I was abusing drugs as a teenager. They've slowly been gaining more control over my physical body. And their primary purpose seems to be making me angry, depressed, fearful, anxious, and paranoid. They want me to lose my self esteem and feel victimized to the point I don't want to fight anymore. They sue sex a lot, but I've found that they have no true interest in sex unless it grants them control and makes me feel less like a person with control or rights over their body.

They mostly seem to be driving me into agitated states because it gets harder to fight them off. But they act cute and cuddly sometimes also to appear I assume less threatening. Or just to annoy me. I'm sure awhile back they were more livable, I can't remember exactly, but I think there was a period of time I had no issue entertaining them, or at least came to accept it.

But it all seems to fall back into this dynamic of trickery and control. I wouldn't be surprised if they were going for a full possession somewhere down the line. I'm not sure if that helps describe what they may be.