View Single Post
Old 22-11-2016, 05:48 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDF
lol yes you respond to postings i make but don't care about me no one does on this site , no one

I am not allowed to say this and not that
but me no on cares about me no I need to care but you don't about words you do but not me

I say this I say that get energy suckers attacking me at times that's all this site is good for

hahahaha seen that before
meaning less meaning less meaning less

no posting I made here ever meant anything to me

that happiness I have
ah yes an having ascended in the light 30 years ago
paradise is always where I am

the delusion of sharing it learned to let go cos of this site

learn your own truths I have but few
they are not words but what I am and is around me

I read your posts Alex and confess that I find them frustrating... until irrelevance sets in. I think you like to play with words, finding poetry in them, but as you’ve already admitted, your stated reasons for doing what you do, are nebulous and seem to have vagrant breezes blowing you to and fro.

Where you seem to waffle on this subject, I never have and never will. My inclination, my will and my navigation will see me on only one course. Before I even understood that 'We Are All One, from stone to water, to bug to animal to you and me, indeed unto the stars, We Are All One’….before even that awareness arrived, my navigation was set and true. And now I know the creatures that share this world are us. They are us. And just as hurting myself causes me harm, hurting one of them causes me harm, causes 'us all' harm. Hence, I find your lack of commitment as though it is a game that we can take up and set down at will, and seemingly without awareness of Our One-ess, frustrating.

'What is the substance of Alex?' is the question that comes to my mind and particularly in view of the ‘place’ where we are engaged in sharing ideas and more so considering the conversation in which you’ve most recently said that ‘no one on this site cares about you’.

Now either you are' seeking’ or you’re toying with us to see if you can get us riled up or you're just bored. I haven’t decided yet, which I think you’re doing. But I will say this, people ‘care’ about things and people and animals which they know. And when there’s no seeming consistency in something, it’s hard to know it and even harder to know if it’s likeable.

I like 'beautiful words’ and I like to play with them sometimes and I like to use them correctly, but I’m not one for playing with ideas of life and death, suffering and peace which might be a partial reason for finding your writings a little difficult. I apologize if I’ve hurt your feelings, but I just felt compelled to share a response to what you’ve posted.