View Single Post
Old 30-06-2016, 11:50 PM
Deactivated Account
We feel the relevancy of the following message would apply very much to many who may encounter this thread. The questioner here, in private, gave consent to have our answer presented here...

Questioner: Greetings
How are you? I like very much your channeled messages. If I don't bother can I ask you to give me a channeled message? Many blessings.

Hi. I/we deeply appreciate you. What is it that you most seek? What are you identifying as your core desire? Do you feel deeply connected to the love and wisdom of your indwelling spirit?

Questioner: Hi. Thank you very much. I also appreciate you very much.
To be honest I'm searching for ''more things''. I have ''many desires'', I would say ''spiritual or/and divine desires''. I don't feel that I'm too connected to the love and wisdom of my indwelling spirit. I think that I have to meditate and to be more in ''here and now'' in order to do this.
I want to connect and communicate with Archangels, Seraphim, Ophanim, Watchers, Cosmic Masters, Elohim and other higher beings from the light. I want to manifest joy, happiness, abundance, prosperity, bliss with their help. For me and for others. Please give me a message about this. Thank you very much. Many blessings.

Our friend,

Much of the time, humans are overthinking these things, obsessing over desires and attainments. You are projecting most of your hope into "getting somewhere," instead of relaxing into the moment of where you are right now. Where you are right now is what matters most. Your power is in your now, your present moment experience, remember.

You do not need to contact any "masters" in order to feel more alive. This is an idea that you adopted from other people, but if you strongly insist that you "must" connect to such beings, then first realize that in truth you ARE already connected to them, you see.

We perceive that you are unnecessarily complicating your journey. You will not find the peace you desire until you learn to simplify your path and recognize the core desire that is at the heart of all desires.

You have been holding onto a concept of needing to hold many desires, yet in reality all desires are really about wanting to feel good. We strongly suggest that you take a more general approach, instead of complicating matters. For example, you generally want to feel more alive and more well-being, yes? Of course, for all beings inherently do. Then practice being more appreciative about the many wonderful treasures that you already possess.

You are not helping yourself by placing the Seraphim and such beings "above" your own self. You are looking at yourself as if you are "lowly" or "lower" than angels, when we see that you ARE an angelic being that is having a human experience. Ask yourself this, how can you possibly accept the love and light of "higher beings" if you insist that you are "lower" than them?

Our suggestion, beloved, is that you ease up, relax, be more easy about your life, and realize that there is nothing more important than your present moment experience, for where you are right now is just perfect for where you are heading. Life is not about "attaining" things, except for the realization that what you seek is already within you.

We promise you, the more you take delight in the simple pleasures of your world, every day, the more you will FEEL your Inner Light and divinity. Why chase after heavenly angels when you have angels in your everyday human experience, disguised as trees, as rocks, as birds, as other humans, as your own wonderful self? We kid you not; everything you truly desire IS available to you the more you acknowledge and appreciate the simple, everyday wonders of your world, including those experiences that you may think are not spiritual.

There are no separate beings in creation. All beings are really just energy frequencies of Universal Consciousness, but these frequencies are all really of one universal energy. As for meditation, we suggest that you meditate upon feeling connected to ALL of creation, and this is not about formal meditation. You have within you right now an ability to begin appreciating your wonderful human nature to a degree of joyousness that is beyond what you have allowed yourself to feel so far in your present lifetime!

Our key message to humanity is this: relax and enjoy where you are. It sounds too simplistic and suspicious to most of you, yet it is the same exact core message that all your so-called "spiritual masters" like Jesus and Buddha have given you. It is the same general message that the Seraphim and Ophanim teach. They want you to be happy where you are.

Your journey is not about climbing a spiritual mountain to get where they are. They are HERE and NOW, within your indwelling spirit. This is why we asked you if you felt connected to your indwelling spirit, because this is the "Kingdom within" that our friend Jesus asked you to seek first, and everything else is secondary to this.

...we feel your strong yearning for enlightenment, and we laugh because we see how are already an enlightened being, in terms of your true spiritual nature and state. We have an affirmation for you to use daily for a week, if you will use it, and it is this: "I can relax. I can be more easy about my life. I can let my path be easier and happier. I can let myself see Spirit in all things. I do this now. It is done."

And take a very deep breath, even three deep breaths if you will, and let the air out slowly, trusting that you are just fine where you are. We promise you, if you practice this often, many wonderful things will happen to you in a synchronistic manner that will show you how spiritually connected you really are. If you practice this for a week, your life will be transformed for the better. You will feel a new sense of clarity and self-empowerment.

This is our personal message for you, dear one. We love you and thank you for opening up to us, for WE ARE "angelic consciousness," with you as part of us.

We are complete.